Ok, so Sunday, I wanted to not just look cute but add a little twist to my outfit. I didn't want to wear something that people have seen me in but really think outside the box of my classic style. So what did I do???
Well first here is the back story. I recently got a new J. Crew item (I know that's all I wear huh) but they came out with another blazer and those who know me, know I love my blazer's. So this one is different because it had a stripe pattern and was not just a solid blazer. Now the first time I wore it, was actually when I bought it because I was super duper cold and not dressed for the weather. So I had to find something quick. I had on navy Pixie Pants (like leggings) a chambray top and navy cardigan with a lime green belt around my waist and Chai' brown Riding Boots, cute right? Of course it was.
So this time around I wondered what can I wear that is different and thinking outside the box from how most people would wear this blazer, and here's what I wore!
Everything but my shoes are J. Crew:
- Schoolboy Blazer in Mix Stripe $198.00
- Selvedge Chambray Shirt $98.00
- Cafe Capri Wool Pants in Aqua $128.00
- Navy Round Buckle Skinny Patent Belt $39.50
- Flower Lattice Necklace $228.00
- J. Crew Bracelet Arm Candy with navy Cabachon bracelet $128.00 +
- Tiffany & Co. Venetian Link Bracelet $185.00
- Navy Suede Silver Cap Toe Heels
As you can see, I like the outfit I wore and had fun at dinner with some great friends. I din't get to make it to the Art Museum as planned but I will save that for another post. Until Next Time...